what to get for the guy who has everything?

V-day is on the 14th, and his bday is on the 23rd. I have no clue what I should get for him. For vday, we are going out to dinner and then a movie...but I want to get him something small. he's not into sweets, and not really a sentimental guy. Soooo...Im at a loss. then, his b-day is the next week! Any suggestion would be really helpful! Thanks!!

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 5:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• A red shirt, to remind him of Valentine's Day, every time he wears it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Give him a tin full of his favorite healthy snacks to keep on his desk or in his locker at work.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 5:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• gift card to a favorite store, coffee place. a basket filled some of his favorite things like aftershave. Or even do what I did one time is order him flowers. I have never done it but if like a pizza place near work have to ordered to his work for lunch and if not into pizza then another of him favorite places near work.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 5:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Just give him YOU! That's all he probably wants anyway! :) Have fun!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I am making red felt fortune cookies with sexy IOUs inside like "I owe you a back massage" "I owe you a night with me as your sex slave" and I'm going to hide them all over the house for him to find. I'll prob do 10.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 7:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I think they are called Boudoir Photos. They are nude photo's but don't really show everything. I don't think they do anyway. I bet he'd like it. I'm thinking about getting some done for my hubby. I think they are kinda like the ones they take on the show How to Look Good Naked.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• card and a back rub an a nice nite of what he wants
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 6, 2011