just wanted to share a funny story

I was talking to me niece today and out of nowhere she looked at me and said "Auntie I bet you can't guess my new favorite word" So I started to say the most random words i could think of. I was saying things like giggle tickle run play things like that. And I got from her "Nope here is a hint it starts with a F ends with a K and there is a U in it" I looked at her and started to get after her saying that wasn't a word she should use and then she giggled and told me her favorite word was Firetruck. I started to laugh pretty hard about it.

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 5:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• :D
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 5:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• That's too cute! I'll have to remember it for my favorite chiropractor who tells jokes. ;~)
    Xanthlover67

Answer by Xanthlover67 at 5:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• too cute :)
    all4my4boys

Answer by all4my4boys at 7:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• lol :)
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 8:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• surprisedI would have liked to see you face :)

HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2011