has any one ever been a stripper or know any one that has been?

I really want to be a stripper I just want to know everything I can about it. I know some I have friends that are strippers but I have not really talked to them in a little bit. so I just want to know if you have and if you can tell me anything about it.

stormey_wagner

Asked by stormey_wagner at 5:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know a lady who worked a full time job but stripped for extra money. She got man handled pretty good one night before help could get to her. It's not a glamorous or respectable trade.  I can see why college girls do it to pay for college but that's really the only way I'd say I understand why they're doing it. 

RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 5:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• not to mention the drug factor
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 5:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I do, she doesn't miss it but she does miss being in the marines. It is hard on emotional well being, but if you can stay clean and already have a stable family knot your self out.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• It's very dangerous. In my area, it's fairly often that one is found dead.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I used to know a couple of girls who were strippers. They were pretty skanky, and every time I saw them, they were tooting coke up their noses.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My sis did it. She was pushed to have sex and fired when she wouldn't. Its a huge drug arena. Your disrespected, stalked, man handelde and objectified.

No decent woman should do it. Also it will not be a secret, you sure you want your kids to know you did it?
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I did it for a few years. The pay is NOT worth the problems. You are constantly exposed to all kinds of vices and illegal activity, and you are treated like crap. I didn't break any laws or do things that seemed to be pushing the line, and I still felt pretty disgusting. My ex-husband more or less pushed me into doing it, and then he become unemployed and I was stuck. If I didn't tell him details he thought I was hiding something, and if I did tell him he got mad. If you just want to experience the thrill (no doubt there is an adrenaline rush the first few times), then go to an armature night and then never go back.

Anonymous

• no and no thanks :) i still to stripping in my bedroom lol
    all4my4boys

Answer by all4my4boys at 7:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2011