problems with pregnancy symptoms...

So I am 17 weeks, will be 18 weeks on Tuesday. I am noticing some really drastic changes in myself during the 2nd trimester. So, my energy level is even LOWER than in the 1st trimester. i pretty much have no energy, but Im a full time student, and a part time preschool teacher, so getting extra rest isn't really an option. My appetite has virtually diminished, I have to remind myself to eat, which is so unusual bc I love food. And my attitude, is terrible. I feel like Im always being a grump, I dont feel good, I am insanely irrational. I have never been like this in my life. I am super bummed out all the time. Im growing hair on my tummy, which makes getting fatter even worse. I don't really know what to do. Oh, and I am having horrifying baby dreams which makes sleeping seem stressful. :( Has anyone been here? Is this normal? How did you cope??

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 5:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant, it was such an emotional roller coaster. You just have to remind yourself that you have sweet little baby growing inside you and this is the price we pay for it. Just imagine holding your little baby and hopefully that helps :o)

It is very normal so don't worry, you aren't alone! ;o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 5:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I'm 16 weeks with my second and having exactly the same problem. It wasn't like this with my first at all.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Quite normal. Just cope by reminding yourself that it will all be worth it in the end. And try to find something to do that helps you relax.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i had all of those problems when around that time too. most of it will go away as you get further along, except the belly hair thing, that wont go away until after the babies born. What ever you do, don't shave it or you'll be stuck with that sucker for life.
    bjaishot92

Answer by bjaishot92 at 7:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• It's normal. It'll pass, dont worry! I'm 34 weeks tomorrow and I NEVER got an energy boost lol
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 7:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2011