PROBLEMS.................................trying to find A CAR

well i'm trying in to find a car thats around 2,000 or so.............I can't do payment right now cause Im a stay at home mom(nojob)yet but any way every car i looked for that price is sooo trashie and beat up and really old.............I feel like crap cause i cant afford a decent car right now. I live in casper wy and its kinda a smallish town sooo there not tons of people thats trying to sell . I wanna cry I have been with out a car all year and its been soo hard to get around and with kids.... I dont know what to do any more..............?? does anyone know any places that sell ok. cars for cheap???? prefer in wyoing area...

tearb

Asked by tearb at 5:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Shopping

• Anon there ARE decent cars for 2,000. That's what we bought our 1992 Ford Explorer for and the only repairs we've made are on the ORIGINAL parts.

Go to Google.com > Maps > Enter "Car Dealerships, casper, WY" > Select car dealership that appears and if it has a website then go to it. On the website you'll be able to view their inventory. If you can't find a dealership in your town try the next biggest town. That way you can see what is in their used car inventory. You'll be able to view pictures (usually), stats, specs, and all that they have available to tell you about the car. That is the easiest way outside of going from dealership to dealership.

JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Have you looked at Craigslist??
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• youre trying to buy a DECENT car for $2000? What do you expect?
    Anonymous

• ya i tried Craigslist
    tearb

Comment by tearb (original poster) at 6:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Here is an option.  How to Get a Free Donated Car  GL

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2011