How accurate is the chinese gender orediction chart?

I looked at the Chinese gender prediction chart and it said I'm having a girl. I was just wondering how often it's correct? Did anyone use it and get a wrong prediction?

CaylaLU

Asked by CaylaLU at 10:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• every single person i know who i have compared it to was correct. all my siblings, my parents, my daughter, my husband and all of his family. its always been right! BUT.. i do know that a lot of moms on here say it was right for 2 of their kids and wrong for 2 or however. maybe all the people i know just got lucky haha.
    AnnaVictoria

Answer by AnnaVictoria at 10:42 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My cousin used it and it didn't work for her. They were trying for a boy and had a girl.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:07 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It worked for me with my daughter, but was wrng this time with my son.
    pregomamma921

Answer by pregomamma921 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• theres a 50/50 chance....hehe....With my daughter it was wrong, but with my son it was right:)
    Tracyls2005

Answer by Tracyls2005 at 1:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• with my first 2 it was right both girls now im preg with #3 and it says boy i hope its right again
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 13, 2009