Anyone ever strip tease for their SO? adult content

How rauchy did you make it? What music did you do it to? Were you self conscious of your body? What did SO think?

Edit: I need music ideas. I want to do this but need to put together a mix cd or something that would do good for a strip tease (in the candlight so he cant see all..haha) and then would carry over to sex without having to take a time out to turn it off.

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 5:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I can see the headlines now: "Man Dies Laughing At Wife's Fat Ass In A Thong!","Earthquake Traced To Pole-Dancing Mishap!", "Jabba The Hutt Spotted In North Texas Bedroom!"

Seriously, I like this question and I think that if a fellow enjoys such things, his lady should feel good enough about herself to give it a try anyway, what's the harm?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yep. This was 3 months post partum after baby #2, I tried to find sexy lingerie, used Black Eyed Peas and went all out. HE. LOVED. IT. Am I the sexiest thing in the world? Helllll noooo... but he thought I was that night ;)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I've done it a few times without any music. Other then jokingly making my own at first.
    I'm always a little self conscience at first, but I get over that once I see his reaction.
    He loves it!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• He loves you- so have fun w/ it- dont feel self conscious! I like the Humpty Hump song! We get down & dirty to that one- it has the perfect beat/rhythm :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yup and the results are always good :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 5:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I did when I was younger but, now everything has fallen south and I wouldn't dare.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 6:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• huntin mama: Believe me, it's not your belly that he'll be watching jiggle! -lol
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Oh yeah! Joe Cocker Leave the Light On
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 6:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I have with my ex but not my current SO- although I've often had the idea the opportunity simply hasn't come up. But w/ my ex it was always to an R&B/ slow jamz type of song, which isn't everyone's type..
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• hell no
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2011