would you reconcile with your s/o if u found out he cheated with escorts,women he met at bars, women from craigslist and on dating sites??

yup i am going through this..

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I honestly don't think I would be able to. I'm so sorry for you.

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Hell no! RUN!

• No, I don't think so, I think there are some things that there is no coming back from, sorry

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• First off, I'm sorry you're going through this. I can't even imagine how pissed/hurt I would be if I were in your situation. Second, I wouldn't reconcile. I'd leave, divorce, take kids with me, do whatever I had to do, what he did was unforgivable. I'm sure people will tell you to go to counseling or whatever but it's not like it was one woman or whatever, he was going out of his way to cheat on you over and over again.

Answer by Nanixh at 6:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• No, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't. Even if he completely changed (which is rare), I don't know that I could ever move on or recover emotionally from such things. I think I probably wouldn't love him anymore.

Answer by vicesix at 6:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• heck no! He wasn't thinking about you when he was with those other women, so what's changed? He got caught. I'd be gone, without a doubt in my mind. A man who cheats is worthless in my book. He knew exactly what he was doing.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Just keep your head up, and remember, you deserve better than that.

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I am so sorry to hear you're going through this! I don't know how you're handling it. I'd be devastated. I had a fiancĂ© cheat on me once, and while I tried to forgive him, I just couldn't trust him anymore, and we didn't make it. It just breaks every bit of trust in a relationship. I couldn't forgive it. He sounds like he needs some sex addiction therapy. Hang in there, mama!!

Answer by musicpisces at 6:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• hell fkin no. and i'd kick his arse if he even tried to reconcile.

Answer by kittymeri at 6:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• No, I wouldn't. Been there, done there. My ex had escorts in OUR bed and cheated with several dumb sluts. I left his ass quicker than he could turn his head when I found out. I'm sorry, there's no coming back after he PAYS STRANGERS FOR SEX. Disgusting. Let the whore hugger be.

• The question is what would you do? Do you want to reconcile? These ladies can't give you an answer, you going to have to find the answer for your self. GL!

Answer by nicjon at 6:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2011