Has anyone ever used Peel & Stick Wall Borders?

I want to buy one for my childs room but I am worried that it won't stick for long? We just painted and the walls are smooth. Have you had luck with these? Thanks!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 6:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• i have love them. but i get from walmart, target,homedepot...dont get from the dollar stores they stick well and dont come off they will peel the wall. but from the bigger stores there perfect..love them. works on paint wall paper..:)
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• my sons paint is high gloss - idk if that was the problem but we cleaned the walls and put it up - lasted 2 days! hope you have better luck - i have heard of the wall stickers being better.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• we had regular normal paint, we used the borders and the designs and fairies and stuff all over. they stuck well
    kittymeri

Answer by kittymeri at 6:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• They lift at the edges and bubble in the middle.  I won't ever buy the self adhesive ones again.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• No but I have used some of the stickers for my kids' room they were butterflies and the boys were different shapes (made a design out of them) the only time I had trouble was on a door that was high gloss. Other than that they came off easy.
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 6:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2011