plans for today?

if it isn't snowing in your town what are you doing today?

if i have the courage to get up(im so drained) me and the girls will be meeting my sisters and nieces at the mall in about 2 hours

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 6:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I can't get off here to do anything I love it. I did take a shower and lay out supper. It's raining here so, I don't want to go out.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 6:17 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• we went to the library and daughter even picked out two books to check out and take home
    first time she did this, usually just runs around
    they have a great childrens area and she is only 3.5 so nice she stopped time enough to pick two books

not much else, lots of balloon play, play dough, princess dress up, farm animals
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Well my day is almost over. No snow here! Love living in the south! I got up and went and ran errands then came home and my mom come to visit for the day (she lives 2 hours away), then after she left, I went to pick up pizza and after we ate, DH is getting ready for work and I'm just chilling and playing on CafeMom.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• its snowing so movie night for us!
    all4my4boys

Answer by all4my4boys at 7:43 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• finding a way to beat boredom!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 8:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I went to WalMart to pick up my meds then came home to do the normal hanging out.
    Xanthlover67

Answer by Xanthlover67 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• we went shppg
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2011