little photo albums

iv been looking everywhere for a light green photo album with a picture box on the cover, and i cant find one anywhere, anyone have any favorite stores other then target, michals crafts and wal mart?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Do the best you can do google it. You'll prob find it. Also check Babiesrus and the Hallmark store! gL!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• thanks ill do that then, i just want to find one so i can start putting my ultrasound pictures and everything in it so i wont lose anything >.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I just googled it and Amazon and Overstock have something similar. Its what you are looking for but you'd have to check out the sites for the color you want. I didnt see the light green. I did a search......photo album with picture box.....and a few things popped up. Hope this helps! Even if you find something neutral you can paint it or decorate it the way you want to
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Im not sure where my mom got it.....but she gave me a wooden box with a tile inside the top. The tile is to be taken somewhere to have a pic printed on it. Ive yet to do it though :( But its a great gift and i have ultrasounds and hospital bracelets in it. Im going to prob put her ultrasound pic on the tile...not sure yet
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• also search "keepsake albums". Im sure you'll find a lot of cool stuff
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• that sounds cute :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• amazon is great to
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2011