Good baby mailing lists/coupons?

I'm not sure what to get on. I got the johnsons and johnsons new mom kit by calling. I know there are mailing lists for Huggies, ect, but I'm going to cloth diaper, so that's not AS helpful. But any mailing lists you can think of, or sites that have coupons/legit free offers would be awesome!!
Thanks!!

mrseum

Asked by mrseum at 4:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well i go to shop4freebies.com for free samples all the time and it's legit they have baby stuff on there too also yesall4free.com
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 4:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• www.gerber.com i love that site i did it with my first too they send you coupons for everything and they also send liek baby books calanders all that stuff lol i loved and im signed up again for this baby
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2008