Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are there any universities in the U.S. for Spanish speakers?

I am not talking about a degree in the Spanish language. I mean if a Spanish speaker here in the U.S. wants to go to college, but doesn't speak English well enough to make it through 4 years of classes taught in English? I've Googled this but have had no luck, even in big cities like New York. Can a person get a degree in this country with classes offered in Spanish?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

Answers (1)
  • I have no idea but If I were you I'd call the admissions department at the nearest College / Univ. and ask them. I'm sure they'd be able to point you in the right direction. If the person you're talking about is in High School then you could also ask the counceler. Good Luck

    Answer by happy2bme7 at 4:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.