something else for little boys besides polos?

ugh its so easy with lil girls but boys are harder to shop for!! help me out with some ideas. seems like the only things im finding thats cute are polos

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 7:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• Go to JcPenney, they have an amazing selection of cute clothes for boys and very reasonable, especially when on sale. I have a 14 yr old s on and we did a lot of plain t-shirts, button up shirts, polos, henleys, sweatshirts, sweaters. Old Navy is another source of cute boys clothes and when they have sales, you can get shirts for $2!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• henleys-the tee type with the 2-3 buttons at the collar
    button up dress shirts

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• over alls is always a good old fashion clothing for them . also on amazon the have some really cute outfits for pretty cheep. im having a boy in may and just looking for ideas online there are some great out fits out there for moms on the go and moms on a budget.
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 7:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I really like sweaters in the winter and t-shirts with short sleeve open button-ups in the summer. I also love sweater vest.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:17 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Wow, I wish it were hard for me. I have a son and I'm addicted to shopping for him, lol. I buy sweaters, little track suits, t-shirts, overalls...all kinds of stuff.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• There is more of a variety for little girls.

Answer by older at 7:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My son has just grown into the boys size 8....It is even harder to buy him stuff now!! They have nothing...its so depressing. I can find for the girls all day but I never find anything for him. Thank goodness old navy has some things that he likes
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• How old is your boy? I found tons of cute baby/toddler stuff for boys... now that my boy is almost nine, I have a much harder time shopping! Especially since he now wants input into his clothes and his school dress code is weird in some regards (no pants that button on gym day... and gym day is five days a week!) So we have lots of sweats, fleece pants for winter, and windbreaker pants for spring/fall because they have an elastic waist!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:17 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• You're not looking in the right stores then. There are plain T-shirts all over the place .. Walmart, Meijer, Babies 'R' Us, Gyboree, Macy's.. Etc.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2011