Graco Snugride 32 covers vs. Graco Snugride covers???

I found some darn cute replacement covers for my twins car seats and they are for the Graco Snugride 32 model. The model that I have is just the Graco Snugride model. I've tried googling the differences between the two and I can't seem to find any besides the padding that lines the inside, the covers that come on them, and the weight limit they can hold. Does anyone know If these covers would fit my seats? My instincts are saying they will but wanted to check here to see if any of you here know from experience. Thanks!

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If it isn't made by the manufacturer and made specifically for that seat, I wouldn't buy it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• If you replace anything on the carseat then it could become unsafe. the safety testing they do on the seats are for the covers that come with the seat ONLY. I wouldnt buy it just to be on the safe side.
    Granolamama3795

Answer by Granolamama3795 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2011