describe your most annoying neighbor...

My most annoying neighbor is in her 50's. Laid off and doesnt look for employment because she thinks she is behind technology but refuses to learn it. Uses her time to walk around and around the neighborhood, claiming it is for weight loss, I know she must be bored but she is actually spying on people. we have seen her stopping and watching in windows and she talks badly about everyone behind their backs. when she comes around people kinda of scatter because they dont want to get trapped because if you start talking to her, she wont stop for at least 20 minutes.

(why i care this second/am venting) she knocked on our door during dinner, to tell us that someone's dogs got into her next door neighbor's garbage (notice - not her garbage and it wasnt in her yard) and was it our dogs, again she talks to dh for at least 20 minutes while he tells her it wasnt our dogs, there was a lab running around the neighborhood today. mind you i make sure to tell to ds - come to dinner its getting cold but she keeps talking.... it would be a nicer place if she moved.... :) how bad is your worst neighbor... make me realize this is some bs but it could be much worse...

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 7:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• The guy across the street has schizophrenia, and he will get on these yelling tirades, where he's angry and swearing. He lives with his mom, who usually keeps it managed, but every now and then it does get out of hand. I don't let him in the house, or get too close to him outside. He's very nice when you just talk to him regularly, but of course, with the nature of his disease, you never know what you're going to get. Luckily, that's the worst thing we have around here. My in-laws just bought a new house, and it looks like their neighbor is Mr. Tattle Tale, but they've already got something on him. He's in everyone's business, and is super nosy. Hopefully, he won be too much of a nuisance for them!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• OMG.... My upstairs neighbor!!! She is probably in her 40's. A chronic chain smoker, and the nosiest person I have EVER met! She is constantly peaking out her window or gossiping or asking about EVERYTHING! She is on Section 8 and all but doesn't work (her kids are all moved out and she is able to work) If I turn music on of any kind (it's only computer speakers durring reasonable hrs) or vaccum she starts stomping around. She refuses to ever take the garbage down on garbage day or bring it up after they have come. On top of that she cuts up all her paper and there are shreds EVERYWHERE!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• She is 60ish and nosy. She has a better-than-you complex and waaaay too much time on her hands. Lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• oh wow. your neighbor is a creeper! well i can not top that but here's one but i actually got the pleasure to move away...

she was so kooky! she had 3 kids living with her at the time and she would say stuff and then wouldnt remember she said it, she bought a wheelbarrow and gave it to us as a payment (my husband says) for doing work for her and then wanted it back.. Sometimes she'd call me and then hang up on me cause i asked her to repeat herself so i'd have my husband talk to her so he could catch it the first time. Her son came out to help remodel a house for my husband so he could cover some of his community service but it only was once and he never came back. She spent alot of time on her computer and claimed it was a work at home job but im not sure how true that was.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My neighbors don't actually ANNOY me, I just think they are funny.  My neighbors to my right are total lushes and get into arguments all the time.  The guy got naked in his front yard and rolled in the snow.  The police usually come and take him to the drunk tank.  His wife passed out in my yard last summer.  When I was carrying her home, she was so drunk that she thought I was her daughter.  Her daughter quit talking to her years ago.  I felt bad but I didn't really help matters, I just let her babble on and laid her on her couch, locked up, and went home.  I seriously pop some popcorn in the summer time and sit on the porch, watch the fun happen, lol.  My neighbors to my left are college students.  Lots of people over there all the time, never had any problems with them though.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• When my daughter let it slip to one of her friends that we are atheists, her mom (my neighbor) immediately decided that we were bad influences and her kid couldn't come to my house anymore. Whatever. But to top it off she also decided that atheists couldn't possibly be fit parents and call CPS on us with a bunch of lies. Granted, as soon as she came to our house the worker immediately saw that all the allegations were untrue, but it still pissed me off. She is by far my most annoying neighbor ever.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 8:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Our neighbors accros the street. They have 3 boys and one of their moms living with them. The boys are bad asses. And the mom and grandma yell at them all the time. Very annoying.

Answer by louise2 at 8:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My next door neighbor is the most annoying person I have ever met. She does not seem to be able to say anyhting nice about anyone or anything. She dosen't seem to be able to feel good about herself unless she is putting someone else down. I have actually watched her take pleasure in someone else's pain. I wish she could just get happy or leave us all alone.
    bekej

Answer by bekej at 8:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My neighbor across the street came over and introduced herself back in April and in 3 weeks she had practically stalked me, cried to me because I defended my husband against her verbal attacks, had an anxiety attack, and tried to commit suicide. I'm sorry I tried, but I had to steer clear of that for the sake of my family.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• the neighbors behind me get into fights every so often ancd the police are called, they block the entire driveway so no one can come or leave. irrksome.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 8:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2011