Have you met anyone famous?

Did you meet anyone famous? Did you go to High School with anyone famous?

I had an autograph from ALF once upon a time, but that was as close as I got...other than VinceVieluf that I met ONCE when I was little who turned out to be the guy on Rat Race and American Warewolf in Paris (he graduated from my HS in 89). And today, if I'm lucky enough to wait in line for hours...I'm going to meet Gallagher...the guy that smashes watermelon for comedy. LOL. Not BIG famous people, but eh, good enough for me. And if I can score tickets early...Macy Gray comes out sometime in the next few weeks...I think I'd love to try and meet her too.

What about you...anyone famous you know or met once upon a time?

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 7:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Entertainment

• Do Margret Cho and Josh Sneed count?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i went to rock n shock where i was able to meet a lot of horror movie stars and i got a lot of pictures and i was able to get one actor to call my brother cause it was my brother's favorite actor.
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• No, never have.

Answer by Bmat at 7:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I didn't go to school with anyone famous, other than Jordan Sparks. I actually knew her dad pretty well. I've met lots of famous people, though. My husband went to school in the San Francisco area and went to school with tons of famous musicians.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I grew up with Sara Bareilles, and we graduated from high school together. We were rivals in choir! DH graduated with Wynona Ryder. I've met Margaret Cho, Barbara Mandrell, the members of LFO, Al Davis (owner of the Raiders), and a few others. A friend and I ended up almost chasing Billy bob Thornton down a street in Manhattan trying to confirm if it was him (it was)! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Oh yeah, Jada Pinkett Smith shopping at Barney's for sunglasses.
    musicpisces

• And a friend of mine was really good friends with Lacey Peterson. They all though Scott Peterson was a creep from the get go. Guess they were right!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Well I never met anyone famous however I did see the Queen mum and Charles close up a few years ago before she died coming from her palace to Buckingham palace.
    There were foot men everywhere and guards but i was in the front row and jumped in the street and took a photo and had a great look at her and Charles as they passed.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Charlie Daniels
    Vince Gill
    Randy Travis
    Travis Tritt
    My town hosts Country USA and they were staying at the hotel i worked at

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I've met KC and JoJo, E40, Tech 9, Steve Pool, the Seagals, Seattle Storm, and a couple players from the Sonics
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2011