I live in va beach, VA My son is 3 years old I need a job! ASAP

I AM 33 YEARS OLD.I HAVE BEEN AN AT HOME MOM FOR SOMETIME NOW. TIME TO BECOME MORE INDEPENDENT AND LESS DEPENDENT OF MY HUSBAND !

1sheda

Asked by 1sheda at 4:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• Right now you could try applying for a seasonal job (though they've done most of their hiring already). You aren't too far from the outlet, are you? you could also apply there.
    You could also watch some kiddos in your home, if you can't find much right now. Do you have a degree or certification in anything?? Right now that is REALLY what people are looking for. Maybe you could go back for a degree. Or a certification, which would not take as long as a degree in most cases. However, you generally can't get financial aid for a certification, while you could for an associates.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 4:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Have you looked in to a home business? It really gives you the best of both worlds. You will own the business (although not the company) and you can work if from home. My oldest is 2.5 and it's been a real blessing for me to beable to stay home with them. I couldn't have done that without my business! I would love to tell you about it if you are interested!

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I've been wokring at home and going green and getting paid for it. I love this job you don't have to do any of these things at all.

Work at home the way you want to with:
    No Large Investment
    No Selling, Stocking or Delivering Products
    No Pressuring Others
    No Complicated Paperwork
    No Collecting Money or Placing Orders
    No MLM
    No Risk!

You can make $500+ a month it;s really simple if your interested just go to this website and you will be hired!!!!

www.workathomeunited.com/safemammas1

I hope to talk to you soon!!! YOU DO HAVE A JOB!
    safemammas1

Answer by safemammas1 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Hey sweety I know of an online job that while shopping there will save you money give you safer products and you can earn a good paycheck
    Let me knwo if you want more info.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 6:37 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• va bch is huge, you should be able to find a job anywhere. get out there and start putting in some applications. try the qvc warehouse it is huge.
    Anonymous