Do some men......

Often fantasize about another woman while they are making love to you? A friend of mine swears up and down this is true, I don't really think so but just thought I would see what you gals thought. 

PatriciaofMN

Asked by PatriciaofMN at 8:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• dont fool urself all men fantasize..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• ummm...I don't think that's necessarily true...
    men (at least mine, lol) are very one-track minded...it's hard for me to believe that while having sex with me, and being totally into me...that he would be thinking of someone else? lol, but that's just me.
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 8:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• If he is I am not complaining. I am very satisfied.
    Anonymous

• blank stare

brieri

Answer by brieri at 8:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Same reason some of us fantasize with being with other men. It happens

Answer by admckenzie at 8:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My husband and I are pretty open about our fantasies, and what we're thinking during sex.  Even if one of us EVER fantasized about someone else, neither one of us would EVER admit it to the other.  And to be honest, no I haven't and I seriously doubt that he has either.  And if he has then I better have been someone freaking hot and rich, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Have to agree with anon, but I doubt mine does, not any real reason to.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i dont think so i can say that some man's do but if so then your not doin somethin right i think u can tell if that happen if you look @ him & his eye's are closed all the time
    veronica2369

Answer by veronica2369 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Me and my ex used to talk about other women he would like to have sex with, it was a libdo booster for him. But, for me it started causing problems and I asked him stop and things were never the same.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 8:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I can't saw what men think since I'm not in their heads, but I've never met anyone that can honestly say that they have never thought of someone else while having sex.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2011