What do think about 12-21-2012?

pswiley

Asked by pswiley at 8:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• its just a date !!! no one knows the day Jesus will come not even the angels know..
    Hyde3

Answer by Hyde3 at 10:29 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I think the malls will be crazy with last minute holiday shoppers.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 8:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I think it's going to be the Twenty First day of December in the year 2012. I can't wait to be on here and see all the freak out "do you think the world is going to end tomorrow?" questions.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I think it will be a day not really any different from any other day.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• It's a day with really cool numbers. I think there is a name for that... okay I looked it up it's called a palendri-cal phenomenon
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I think there could be a possibility that with the alignment of the numerous things in the solar system something may happen to affect the earth's axis, wobble, gravitational route which may affect things here on earth....like seasonal changes, possible earth quakes and volcanoes erupting. After all, we are a large rock that is affected by all the other large rocks and sun. It is the natural process. Will it be that exact day ????? Time will tell, but I don't discredit the fact that things could change. The whole Mayan callendar ends that day, it's the end of that particular cycle, not the end of the world. I think it is the 5 or 6th cycle. But I'm not getting into it here, either you know some of the history of it, or you don't at this point.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I hope to be done with my Christmas shopping by that day on that year. Too close to the 25th not to be done.
    Anonymous

• Christians should have faith and live every day like its their last day on earth. The date was conjured up by a bunch of mayans who were idol worshippers and sacrificed humans in the name of the beliefs. I think its like Y2K, all hype. And if there's a huge rock in the universal on a collision course with earth, who cares. What are we going to do anyhow? Jump into our ufos and move to another planet? Lol.. just another day on the calendar in my opinion.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 8:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Galactic Alignment, which may have some physical consequences on earth

Hmm Do you think that could affect the menstrual cycles of ALL the women here on cafemom and they'll all be on their cycle at the same time? If that's the case I take it beck, it would be the end of the world. That would be some psycho stuff going down.(And I'm referring to the women)
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• it is a number that people are taking way too much stock in
    Anonymous