hacked account- nienna7477

I just wanted everyone to know I was a victim of being hacked. A former friend is angry with me and hacked into my CM account since I used her computer to check on here in the past and has said some very nasty things to people under my username.

I have since had the account reported to CM and made a new one and I have tried to reach everyone I think that has been directly affected, but in case I have missed anyone I wanted to make sure everyone knew that those horrible things said in my SN did NOT come from me. I am truly sorry for anyone who has been hurt by this!

The old account SN is: Nienna7477. Again, please know that I did not say the mean things written under that SN!!

Please report ANYTHING written with this account from now on. The account should be deactivated any time! Hopefully sooner then later.

Nienna7477

Asked by Nienna7477 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I'm sorry that happened to you but thankyou for sharing!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• well that really sucks!
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 8:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• That's awful. Why do people have to be so mean?
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I read some of the things she wrote under your name, I'd be clearing that up too. How horrible, people are very immature. Hope it gets deactivated soon! And I'd be finding a different friend.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• People must be really bored to do something like that!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I changed the password on here BUT with all the neg. with it I have asked to delete this account. I made another so hopefully this account will be deleted asap. She is a very neg person and I asked her to stop being so neg. around me, I didnt want that in my life and she turned around and did this to a couple of my accounts I have. This account was actually the least horrible she did. She just wanted me to look like a bad person when all it did was mess here life up b/c family found out. I no longer have NOTHING to do with her and please if ANYTHING comes up about these cruel things that were said please let them know it was not me. Thank you for understanding and I hope everyone can forgive such cruel things that were said. No one deserves that.
    Nienna7477

Comment by Nienna7477 (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• thats horrible!
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 10:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• some people are real freaky
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2011