What are some of your wacky mom moments?

I am interested to see if ppl are naturally weird when they get little sleep and are ran rampid! I have been on the go so much lately that I feel like I really have the dummy mummy syndrome!!! LOL

Amanda11810

Asked by Amanda11810 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• I was awakened by the smell of poop at 4 in the morning this morning.  I was still half asleep but I was like oh man, I can't let her stay like that, lol.  I changed her and went back to bed.  When my hub got off work at 8am we were still sleeping.  He got into the fridge to get a soda and found the poopy diaper, lol!  I have no recollection of putting the diaper in the fridge.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• nice one
    Amanda11810

Comment by Amanda11810 (original poster) at 8:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• The other day my son had just gotten out of the shower.  I gave him his fresh clothes and told him to go get dressed.  He came back into the kitchen and said " I don't think these are mine".  He was wearing Tinkerbell panties, lol!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Nice, Ladies, Nice!
    Many, many sleep deprived nights I have done this. I use Playtex Drop-Ins and when up in the middle of the night I have forgotten one key essential item to making the bottle. The liner. When it was formula I was making it wouldn't make much of a difference, because the water would run right back into the sink. Even if it took me a while to realize the bottle wasn't filling up. However, when the kids were switched to milk .. that was a different and much messier story. Because then when I'd pour the milk into the bottle I would end up with a flood on my kitchen counter.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2011