What is the funniest thing happened to you having sex? adult content

Yrs. ago after sex he put 2 dimes in my hot pocket and said call me sometime. lol.

pswiley

Asked by pswiley at 8:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• The cat licked my butt during woman on top and it scared me and I fell off him AND the bed!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• When he pulled out, a loud suction noise like a kiss happened. It was so funny at the moment we couldn't stop laughing. He says my va jj was kissing him goodnight LOL
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 9:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• The entire bed fell off the frame, lol.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Falling off the bed! lol we still laugh to this day when we think about it!
    whitefamily

Answer by whitefamily at 9:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Once, I had vasovagal syncope during sex--certain nerves get stimulated, and it causes a rapid drop in blood pressure, which causes unconsciousness. I woke up to my husband patting my face with a wet washcloth "Baby? BABY! You okay?" He was as white as a sheet, I'm sure he thought he was going to have to explain my dead naked body to some burly EMTs and possibly an assistant disctrict attorney in the very near future.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:52 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Farting.  I've been with my hub for almost a decade and it is still super embarassing.  I still turn red just thinking about it.  I hate it when I feel no need to fart and then we get into the moment and I let one rip.  I SO don't mean to but it's happened like 3 or 4 times now, lol.  My hub is always like "ohhhh good one" but it doesn't matter, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• oh god these are all hilarious..lol just thinking about them makes me wanna laugh. i have to say the quifing< i dont even know if that's how it's spelled, it's only happened a couple of times and its so funny at the moment...lol we still laugh about it.
    ABBY90

Answer by ABBY90 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• having death scene loud sex cuz we thought no one else was home. noott sooo the roommate heard it alllllll from the yelling and screaming to the shouting my SO's nameeee lol. awesomeee
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 9:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• 2 of our kids walking in on us. We pulled the covers up, so they didn't see anything. Hubby got mad, I started laughing. Our son ran out, our daughter walked right in cause I was laughing. I don't remember, but we probably didn't finish cause hubby was so mad.

I think, so far, the funniest one I've read here is the cat licking the butt! Way funny!!!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• LOL! ^^^How long did it take HIM to get over that one?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2011