Is your toddler jealous of your DH/SO? or vice versa?

My DS is jealous of my DH. My DS was sitting on my lap watching Toy Story with me when my DH came over and gave us a hug, my DS pushes him away. Every time DS sees us kiss/hug he pulls us apart. I find this hilarious. Does anyone else's child do this?

mommy_jules

Asked by mommy_jules at 8:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• My youngest is just like this except he'll run to me and kiss and hug me then look over at dad and say 'you jealous',or tell me mommy you look pretty and give dad a big smile.... He's so funny!
    klhoe

Answer by klhoe at 1:28 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I think most children do that. I did that to my parents my whole life. My toddler is truly jealous of everyone that comes around me. She is awful and she is the 5th child.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My ds does this too. And he'll tell my dh "my mommy" lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• yep...my youngest does the same thing....except sometimes he's jealous of me and sometimes he's jealous of his dad....it just depends on who he's in the mood to be most posessive of, but either way, he cant stand for us to be affectionate with eachother uless he's in the middle!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 1:09 AM on Feb. 6, 2011