Do you think you or your SO.... adult content

Thinks about and wants sex/sexual things more often?

I hear people say all the time that men think about sex WAY more than women, but I swear if that's true, men must think about it literally 24/7 because I think about it like 20 hours out of the day lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 9:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think I think about it more than him! Somehow I have a higher sex drive, but mainly only if I'm not stressed out or ovulating!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Definitely him! He's on testosterone injections because of a medication, and he's like a 16 year old, with the back of an 80 year old, so it's not a good combination for him! LOL Plus, I've been running and losing weight (48 lbs lost so far), and he's been getting into my new bod, on top of that.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• @music, CONGRATS on you new sexy bod!!!
    As far as the OPs question, I think about sex ALL THE TIME, I masturbate often, wwaaayy to often, but Im a single mum so its my stress releiver. Lol
    Also, it seems as though everytime I hook up with a man, I compleatly loose my sex drive, and he is the one pushing for it, maybe I just am happier and more horny when Im single. ;)
    LOl
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 9:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Men are more sexual then women, but I don't think it's as generalized as that when it comes to how much an individual man thinks about it. Just as women some men are less sexual then others and that helps determin how much they actually think about it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• With my health issues.....it's the last thing I think about.

dalene66

Answer by dalene66 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2011