What's your favorite quote?

genagina

Asked by genagina at 9:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• when life gets too hard to stand, kneel.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now. Martin Luther King
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• It's as BAD as you think, and they ARE out to get you.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My husbands favorite saying has become my favorite quote.  "Change it or shutup".  He deals with a lot of whiners at work and this is how he copes, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• A well behaved woman never made history- forgot who said it, you can google it though.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• "If you can't play with the big dogs stay on the porch with the puppies" - Big Dogs
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• can i quote my self... if not ... Any man who may be asked in this century, what he did to make his life Worthwhile, can respond with a good deal of Pride and Satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy". JFK 1963
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• All my favorite quotes are on my page..I'm on my cell and it's not letting me copy and paste for some reason (and yes, my phone can do that).
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I love to quote my maternal grandmother. She had several saying I will always live by. Life is too short to be unhappy. No matter how bad it is, you can find the good in everything if you look hard enough. The more you laugh, the longer you live. (she made it to 98) Learn something new everyday, or roll over and die.

dalene66

Answer by dalene66 at 12:26 AM on Feb. 6, 2011