Design your perfect dessert!

What would it consist of?

I think mine would be red velvet cake with cream cheese icing, a raspberry filling, and dark/white chocolate swirled chocolate pieces or flakes around the edge on the frosting. I would be soooo sick after, lol, but that's basically what my wedding cake was supposed to be like.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 9:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Your's sounds really good. I think I'd have one of those chocolate lava cakes nice and hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and hot fudge drizzled on it.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Can I skip that part and just have some of yours?

Actually, I think mine would be a tiramisu with a frangelico ganache
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I saw Ina Garten make a cake the other day that looks great. First she made chocolate mocha whipped cream with esspresso powder, coffee liquor, unsweetened cocoa powder, and sugar. Then she took a spring form pan and layered crispy thin chocolate chip cookies in the bottom, put a layer of the whipped cream on top and layered all the way to the top. Placed in fridge overnight and unmolded. Boy, did it look good. The cookies soften as they absorb some of the cream.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 9:22 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Mine would be a lava cake, chocolate cake with vanilla icecream with chocolate swirl on the inside
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 6:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• a homeade napoleon with Nutella
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 8:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2011