has any one ever heard of

zoodle? i was recently looking up apps on my phone and found zoodle. It is a site that you can let your kids play on and they can not look at anything else except this site and it has alot of games and videos kids can watch that are educational. Are there any other websites out there like this?

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 9:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have not heard of it but will look into it! Thanks!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• yea i thaught it was pretty neat. go to zoodles.com
    iluvmymomasboys

Comment by iluvmymomasboys (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i just downloaded it on my phone ( thanks to you :) ) but all it has is videos. how do i get games on there?

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I haven't figured it out yet but they have a computer version as well that for sure has the games I seriously just found it out like 30 minutes ago. so still playing with it.
    iluvmymomasboys

Comment by iluvmymomasboys (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• oh ok i will try to figure it out too then lol. but thanx for the app.
    Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 9:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• my friend allows her son to play zoodles, my son is still young, but i heard it is great, especially the computer version, I will also suggest Nickjr websites, they have age appropriate games with fav characters and also have ideas for parents on what to do with kids. I always watched Nickjr too and they always had little side shows on the station for arts and crafts, its great!
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 9:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2011