What do you love the most about being skinny (or what would you)

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No belly fat hanging over jeans that are 4 sizes too small.  Not me personally, I wear clothes that actually fit, lol. But it would be nice to not have to see that.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I look good but I would look fabulous 60 pounds lighter.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I like how my clothes look and feel, and I love my body overall.
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 9:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• more flexablity and less self consciousness when naked
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 9:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I enjoy the fact people inherently like to carry tiny/skinny people... Like all through high school guys were always carrying me places, and now my SO does the same. Not so much now that I'm getting more pregnant, but I enjoy being lazy and carried around an amusement park, or when hiking through the mountains. And if I weren't so petite and light that wouldn't happen.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i hear being "not skinny" is unhealthy so i guess id say being healthy not diabetic or worring i may b or heart problems but let me add people say to me omg ur so skinny ur so lucky o dr even asked once if maybe i had eating disorder???????????? being skinny isnt all that i always say ya no someone wldnt walk up to a "fat" chick an say omg ur so fat for fear of hurting their feelings and they shld think the same way with a "skinny" chick
    theycallmemomie

Answer by theycallmemomie at 9:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• let me add kinda off the subject yet staying on it i had a friend who wasnt fat by no means shes looked great to me but she thought she was fat and ugly i saw beautiful whn i looked at her well whn she wld get drunk and she did alot i think to make herself feel btr about herself but she wld only whn she was drunk tell me that she was jealous of me and how i was so much prettier than her and sooo skinny well we arent friends now i moved away an tried really hard to stay in touch w her i loved her she is a great person but she stopped replying and answering my calls and i think it was allo because im "skinny" and she wasnt?????????/ sux i miss her
    theycallmemomie

Answer by theycallmemomie at 10:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• theycallmemomie- I totally agree. I've been in that position before too where people were jealous, called me anorexic or whatever. rude! You don't say to a fat person- "are you overeating? or not exercising" whatever. People are rude no matter what no matter who you are or what shape. You are probably right about your friend though. I have been on the other side of the coin too where i was fat and jealous of my skinny friends, and didn't want to be around them even b/c I felt so bad about myself. But now I take anyone where they are and I have self esteem fat or skinny. I am 5'3" and weigh 152 pounds. Technically overweight, but I love my body. Gonna just be happy no matter what.
    What I love about being skinny tho, my fav thing, is buying clothes.
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• No self-conscienceness.......and I love that I never had to by a bathing suit with a skirt (yet, lol).....
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Before I got sick 2 years ago, I was size 3 and could wear the latest fashions. My DH would tell how pretty I was and stuff. Now, I'm size 12 and very self conscious about how I look and clothes for my size are dreadful. When I went shopping for formals for several functions I was attending, I was so disappointed at how the dresses for my size looks. Besides, at 4' 11", being skinny and petite made everyone seems protective around me, now I'm ignored...lol

dalene66

Answer by dalene66 at 12:16 AM on Feb. 6, 2011