I may not be able to spell, but this kinda stuff bugs the crap out of me!

"hey.. listen it's always good to check your self out cuz u never noe and if you like to go out & party then it best you check out my man just lookd @ me & noe i was hain his bby but check cuz u neva noe"
Really?!
Is there really any reason for this?! I wish I was smart enough to home school my children,but because I'm not, I believe I will stick to privite school. Its obvious I never was a grade A student myself, I was in special Ed for most everything in school. But I NEVER just decided that spelling like a moron and acting lazy with my words, or even making up NEW words was a better alterntive than just appering to be as stupid as I was with my mispelled things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I like the adding a buncha exxxtrraa""" letterrrs too stufffff. likeeee Dooooesn't it ttake WAY! longggggggger to RITE stuf the wrrrnog way?
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 9:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• that is annoying
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I just find it frustrating when I can't understand what the hell the person is trying to say.  If I can understand the question or post, then I'm good.  If I can't understand it, I by pass it.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• clapping I'm a school teacher. I have to agree with your sentiment. It doesn't take that much effort to at least try to type out your words. 

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i can over look misspellings and typos

it was the rare poster that uses no punctuation at all that i can just not understnad
    it is like reading the Sound and the Fury

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• understand
    LOL
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• wow who ever wrote that is a moron sorry but true.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 9:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Even if that sentence was spelled phonetically it would've been closer to being right then its current state. I agree usually misspelled words and grammar on here don't bother me too much, but when I have to re-read your sentence 3 times because you've added letters randomly or the spelling is so bad I have no idea what you wrote it does make me loose some of my faith in our school systems and english teachers. No one has to be the worlds best speller but that person had to notice all the red lines under her words, and all its takes is a right click to fix them lol
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Wow. I had to read that about 5 times to make sense of it. I think my I.Q. dropped a few points hahaha.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Wow....I'm not sure what that said. My cousin does that annoying crap. She also adds letters to every word. Example: Spent the day with my son and it was great. Spennttt theee daayy witthh myy sonnn anndd itt waasss ggreeattt! I could see doing that once in a while for emphasis, but every stinking status. .......it's highly annoying.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2011