any one believe in ghost...have you ever seen one...stories!!!!

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I do believe. And I have had several experiences. My not-so-personal story is when my dh and I lived in Texas. We rented a very old mobile home. Our hair dryer would turn on with no one around. Our dog wouldn't go down the hall to the bathroom or our bedroom. When my dh was in the field, deployed or had CQ I slept on the couch! lol and our last night in the house, we had packed up our furniture and spent the night on the floor. I woke up with a large human bite mark on my foot! Our friends that still lived in the area told us no one would stay there over a month! lol I guess he liked us! But there was always that feeling of someone watching you.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I have. And I have asked this question and didn't get a lot of responses. I don't think people like to talk about this. Lol.
    When I was a teen, at my grandparents new house, I walked into the guest bedroom, there was a ghost of an old man in there. I think I scared him too b/c he walked right through the closet door away from me as soon as he saw me. I'm not crazy! Later I found out the old man had died in that room.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• LOL It's "What's that sound O'clock" in my house. DH works nights, & when I start to get tired it's always, "Did I leave that light on/drawer open/how did that thing fall from that shelf ?"

Never personally saw one myself, but there is an old famiily story. Some of my relatives had moved into a house that was really cheap for the size. Sometimes they would swear the church was ringing it's bells in the middle of the night. They would see a bride on the porch, but when they'd open the door, nobody was there. There was an attic door that nobody in the family could get open. But sometimes it would flap open & shut on it's own. My Grandma was a baby & her sister was changing her diaper in an upstairs room when every drawer in the room suddenly opened by themselves. There was more to it. But anyhow, when they finally moved, the city tore the place down &, a woman was found buried under the porch in her wedding gown.
    earthmama727

Answer by earthmama727 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• From birth until I moved from my parents house, I had what my mom called an imaginary friend. As I got older I was told he was a 15 year old boy who accidentally chopped his leg while cutting wood with an ax many many years before the house was there. He was buried in our back yard. As I grew older, I saw him less and less, but he would do weird things to let us know he was still around.

My daughter was only 5 months old when my father died.  When she started talking she would seem to be playing with someone I couldn't see.  When asked about it, she would say she was playing with pa.  So, one day I got several pictures out of different people and asked if she knew who they were.  She pointed at my dad and said that's pa, then pointed across the table and said there pa too.

dalene66

Answer by dalene66 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Yep
    Saw one at our last place. i was coming out of the bathroom and saw a tall blonde guy walk thru the dining room. I walked into the livingroom and asked my DH who that was. He was confused,who was who? I told him someone just walked thru into the kitchen. i ran in there but the door was locked and everything. i was creeped out! He wasn't see thru at all.
    I feel them alot. I have a few here at this place. I'm so used to it its like 2nd nature to me now

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yes, my cousin used to tell us crazy ones when i was little
    captainlove

Answer by captainlove at 10:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Also I know my son saw one of a little girl, he told me about it at the time he was 3 and later we found out a little girl died at that house too!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I believe in them but I have not seen or heard ony so far.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 10:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Another thing, speaking of children, my 3 year old ds will say "who is that man" or "Who is that woman" at home, while we're out and I see no one. It is a little creepy to me! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yes and yes. When I worked at a hospital I would see something in the basement and down one of the hallways on the ground floor. It creeped me out but I had to get use to it.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2011