How the heck does 6-8 inches of snow SNEAK up on you?

With all this wonderful technology- a 1-3 in forecast turned into a 2-4 in forecast- and then oops- sorry- we didnt see this front coming up from the south- so now it's 6-8 inches with more coming tomorrow eve. AGH! I'm so sick of snow! What about you?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think I should have been a weather person, they get paid to have no idea!
    captainlove

Answer by captainlove at 10:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• OMG yes earlier today I checked our local weather and it said there was a 30% chance of snow today... It was currently snowing outside when I read that, had been snowing for several hours, and continued to snow for several more. They had predicted less then an inch of accumulation. I measured my driveway, there's 2 inches... and we just got 10 in the blizzard that went through, on top of the 5 we already had... I hate it!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• move to flagstaf az lol one min its suny and warm and the next min its windy and snowing lol
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

Its like that here too. you wake up and its 60 degrees, you go to bed and its 20 and snowing. I remember going to school one time in capris and a hoodie in march/april (sometime close to spring break) because at 6:45am when I caught the bus it was 65 degrees out. When school dismissed we have 3 inches of snow on the ground. Towards summer its the opposite, you wake up and its 50 outside, but by noon-2pm its in the low 90's... ridiculous!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• we have 2 feet here in my part of misosuri... ughhhhh i was stuck in my house for 3 days! they boys hated being cooped up but it was WAY too cold to play in the snow.. it got below xero for two days! burrrrrr
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 10:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Ours is opposite. They say 3-4 inches of snow and just get a dusting!!!! We don't get much snow anyway.

dalene66

Answer by dalene66 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• luge

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2011