What could be the reason for my back pain????

For the past week I've been hardly able to walk. I've had a sharp pain in my back that sometimes moves to my lower stomach, but never goes away. Im 7 months pregnant, and i went to the hospital and its not contractions. Does anyone have any ideas of what it could be and how to make it go away. Bath tub dont help, nor heating pad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Could be a Urinary tract infection, have you doctor test it out.
    dolfinfan23

Answer by dolfinfan23 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Sciatica?? Although I don't know about it moving to your stomach?? I would think it would just shoot straight down your back. I'm getting shooting pains once in awhile, but it's not too bad yet. ( 16weeks.)
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 4:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• when i was 6 mos preg with my daughter i had the same prob they thought it was a bladder inf but it wasnt so they thought maybe it was kidney stones but it wasnt that either finally it went away they nvr found out what it was so when my daughter was about 2 mos old it happ again and the doc i wnt to sd it was muscle spazms and gave me muscle relaxers but who knows what it really was good luck
    Anonymous

• i get them too i get massages alot now tho it helps a little we also put one of those mattress toppers on our bed to relive some of the pressure
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I get pinched nerves. I got to a chiropractor once a month to help.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2008