How to deal with room mates

we have two room mates one has medical issues and is getting better the other is getting laiser every day. i ask him to do the dishes it takes 3 days then i finish them i tell him to pole out bread when the rest gets low. i go to make dinner the bread was never poled out. has anyone gone thru this and how did you deal?

blinkys11

Asked by blinkys11 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I would put it very simply.  Step up and chip in or find some place else to live.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I put up with a roommate like you described for 7 months before said roommate moved out because I said " since I do 95% of the work you pay 95% of the pills. Worked like a charm. Seriously though if its someone that you have to harp over and you can't get them to toe the line you might have to go to your own extremes to do so. Good luck
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• we have all been really stressed latly im just wondering a way to make it easier for us to keep the house clean and so me and the one that is home with me dont feel like we are doing everything and know my fiance is poling the same stuff
    blinkys11

Comment by blinkys11 (original poster) at 12:44 AM on Feb. 8, 2011