I need a spell for good luck,money wealth,a real one,do you have any answers

Our money is running out and I can't find a job,need luck even alittle bit will help,not work at home or home business or home jobs.I need something real just luck,money and a job

susan477

Asked by susan477 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• a spell? seriously... I don't think that would work. Just really get out there and put some applications in! You may have to drive further than you were intending. The economy just isn't doing great right now, but you may at the very least be able to find seasonal employment, and if you show them you catch on quickly, ect, it could turn into a regular job.
    Good luck!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 4:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I know you said you don't want no work at home, but this one is good for you and the environment of your family. It's really simple and easy you can make an extra $500+ a month it's all up to you.

Work at home the way you want to with:
    No Large Investment
    No Selling, Stocking or Delivering Products
    No Pressuring Others
    No Complicated Paperwork
    No Collecting Money or Placing Orders
    No MLM
    No Risk!

I'm not kidding you it really does work if it didn't I wouldn't be sending you this if your interested visit this site.

www.workathomeunited.com/safemammas1
    safemammas1

Answer by safemammas1 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• find a cheaper place to shop i shop at melaleuca i also work there but you dont have to work there if you just shop there it will save you money its saved me around $50 or maybe a little more between 2 checks this one month. Plus the products like the laundry soap lasts for a few months for a cheap price( cant remember at the moment). They products are also safe if you want i can send an email to show you about how much they can save on average. dont worry theres no cost for information.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 6:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Girl friend, a spell only works if you know "the secret!" Once you know "the secret" you won't need the spell. You can trust me on this one, just purchase the movie, the book is the movie.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Look up spells on line :) Ignore the naysayers, if a little spell makes you feel luckier, do it! I like this site:
    http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/spells/money-spells.htm
    Anonymous

• If you really want a spell for good luck there is such a thing is that it is called vodo,witchcraft or white magic just go on line under botanicas in your city .A botancica is where you can go to do the spell yourself and because you are not a witch you were not born with the gift,I suggest you go to someone that can help you do not do it yourself if you do the spell wrong it will backfire and things can go really wrong.I am Physic .I am clavoriant,can see spirts and I see deaths happen and then I wake up and it's on tv it is called a medium.
    Anonymous

• I think you should consider consciously attracting your desires using the laws of attraction google Nicholas Powiull as Conscious Flex he offers a free viewing of the movie the secret and he's a really brilliant writer
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2008