Should I text him what I wanna do tonight? adult content

I wanna give him a BJ tonight but he just got back from fishing and needs a shower. He sometimes will wait until morning. Should I text him and tell him to shower so I can give him one? I'm not good with vocally telling him stuff. Mainly for fear of rejection. It's easier over text.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• If it involves a BJ, you could ask him to take a shower in acid and he will prob do it lol
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• How about 'meet me in the shower followed by dessert"

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• or jump in the shower yourself and ask him to join! While in there give it to him or just a taste! My husband loves it!
    wife_mother1790

Answer by wife_mother1790 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• ABSOLUTELY!!! Bet he will scrub up quick. LOL
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• lol how is it sexy if your both expecting it?...i would s y " i want to give you a surprise" or "ive thought of a surprise, hurry up and get into the shower!"...
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• girl, there is not one guy in this world that wouldn't want to get a text from a woman saying they wanna get freaky lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• sure....but im certain that no matter how you tell him, no guy is going to reject a bj!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 1:06 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I'd say tell him you have a surprise and need him to shower. He should get the hint real quick. Also, if it involves sex, I highly doubt he'll argue with taking a shower.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• He's a guy...keep it simple. You can do either : you have a surprise but it requires him to shower. Or point blank twll him what you want to do. Either is sexy. Enjoy!
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 11:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• just tell him you want to help him with his shower when he gets home, win / win
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 8:22 AM on Feb. 6, 2011