You ladies doing anything exciting tonight?

I think I'm going to go to a friends and we are going to have a few drinks and hangout in the hottub. I just need to get out but I don't feel like going to a club and dealing with dumbass men ( I'm doing the whole court stuff with my ex so I've been dealing with a dumbass man for too long lol)

What are you doing tonight?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 10:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Painting the office in our home! Exciting? Maybe not but I love painting and we need to organize the office badly. We've been in the house for 10 months now!
    whitefamily

Answer by whitefamily at 10:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Oh that sounds like fun!  Be safe and have a great time!  I am doing something VERY exciting tonight!  Time to clean out the cat box!  ;)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• ive been cleaning to (well..going thru my daughters room, throwing out old clothes)..just sat down to have a lil break and a cup of tea...then i have to finish the laundry..vacuum..sweep/mop..clean the bathroom..and finish the dishes too...UUUUGH..well i hope YOU have fun tonight! LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• No, hanging out at home- b/c we're dealing w/ a surprise snow storm that dumped about 6-8 inches on us today! Agh! We were supposed to go to a family B-day party & my husb & dau had a "My Guy" dance that got cancelled too! I was supposed to be kid-free for at least a couple of hours tonite! AGH!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I should be cleaning but I'm being selfish and taking a night for me lol
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I'm just going to be a couch potato lol I rented a bunch of movies
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 10:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• angen out at home! cuddle cuddle cuddle with my lil guys
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 10:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Yep, playing on Cafemom!
    BigMomm4

Answer by BigMomm4 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Nope went out with friends last night for pedicures and a late dinner. Tonight I'm just hanging out with my DS.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Well, I watched a movie on pay per view, then I came to the computer and since the games aren't working, I'm answering questions. I'm highly considering a glass of wine.

dalene66

Answer by dalene66 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2011