Have you gotten your tax check? What have you gotten done so far if you have?

We received our tax check a couple of days ago.  We redid our kids bedrooms, and are getting ready to start on our living room.  We got our van fixed. We bought new clothes and shoes for the little ones.  Paid off all of the bills that came in this month already so now we are just hanging out, lol.  Waiting on the stuff that we ordered for the kids rooms.  After that gets done, we are putting new carpet in the living room and redecorating.  After that it's on to the kitchen. 

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I did. I made a big payment on my car, bought my DS some clothes items he needed, and had my eyes checked (paid for vision check, new glasses, and contacts). Other than that I'm saving it.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• can't even file until the 15th thanks to the government. You must not itemize, I take it. Wow must be nice. I'm still waiting on the rest of my 1098s as well.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Can't yet. Have to wait until mid month to file itemized. :P I usually do mine before the month of january is over.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• we are getting ours done next week, were planning on finishing our basement, getting a new living room set, and putting in new carpet!!!!
    I very excited
    higgins823

Answer by higgins823 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2011