Foot Vibrations..

Since my son was born his foot has been doing this weird..vibrating/shaking/twitching thing. its really hard to explan unless you see it.

When you move his leg or his foot too much or the wrong way (like bending his foot upwards or rotating his hips like they do to check for hip displaysia *srry cant spell good*) his foot will vibrate..which ever leg u did it too

Its been doin it since he was born and we thought it was just a growing thing..but its been happeneing more freguently..now up to 5 or more times a day. Occasionally it happens in his hands to

Anyone else have this happen? Cause my older son never did and I havet ever known a baby to do this.. My son is 2 months old

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 10:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son's legs used to twitch up until about a month ago. It has since stopped and he is now 4 months old. I am not sure what the cause is though.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 1:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2011