baby movments

i have a Q. when do u start to feel the baby movements? my daughter is 10wks and she told me yesterday she felt the baby move i was like u only 2Mo's!! is that possible? she even look pregnant and eat like OMG LOL her first pregnancy she was 5 Mo's and found out she was with twins are their ways to tell if its twins again?

THANX ALL

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 10:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• They say after your first baby your so much more intune with your body, that the movements inside you that you never before noticed you notice after your first baby. LOL i cant tell you how many times i had gas trapped in my belly that felt like a kick and i got all paranoid..sorry went off into my own little tangent about myself sorry! As for your daughter, it is early but you never know, sometimes i have to think that as much as our intelligence of pregnancy and babies keep going up, sometimes i have to wonder if we miss a thing or two or just arent yet there. She might feel the baby, a mother knows her child, has that bond and just might have felt something. Or it coulda been gas lol either way she will be feeling that baby soon enough then youll be on here asking for suggestions on how to get the babys foot out of her poor rib! My congrats to you both! Good luck!
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 11:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• i dont think 2 months is far along enough for her to actually be feeling the baby itself even if it is twins, but with my second pregnancy i also felt something like movement VERY early so i understand the feeling.
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 10:43 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I think it just depends.  That is about when I started feeling this one move.  My last pregnancies, it wasn't until 3 months I could feel the flutter and then 4 months I could feel movements.  I understand with this one it also depends on where the placenta is located.  This being my 4th child, I feel everything a lot more.  Braxton hicks, baby moving.  I felt everything extremely early.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2011