Pursue husband for sex or leave him alone?

Our second pregnancy wasn't planned. When I told my husband he was furious. Ever since then, he has slept in a different room and refused all sexual advances on my part. The rest of our marriage seems normal, but I'm really missing both the sex and the intimacy. Do I keep trying or leave him alone? It's been three months already! Pretty soon I'll be too big and uncomfortable to even want sex!

vixenmama

Asked by vixenmama at 10:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would walk right into his room and tell him to quit being stingy!  And for him to be acting like that is childish.  In fact, I'm not sure what I would do in your situation.  I would probaly buy toys and be extremely loud with them.  Yes, I would be a butthead.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Does he realize the pregnancy is as much his fault as it is yours? Honestly, I would simply tell him what he is doing isn't right and happy or not, you're having a baby. So he needs to grow up and get over it or see a therapist... A 3 month long tantrum is just immature!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My SO won't have sex with me during my pregnancy. I'm 39 weeks and since we found out I was pregnant (at 8 weeks) we have had sex twice. And that was in the beginning. He says its weird because he knows there is a baby in there. Even though I have told him several times, he will not hurt the baby, he still doesn't want to. But he does still "help himself" everyday. With my hormones raging, I don't let the lack of sex drag me down. I still masterbate usually once a day. It's crazy how hormones changed me so much. I watch porn now lol. But anyways I wouldn't let your DH get to you that much. Just go on with your own "business" and if he comes around, great. If not, don't stress it and get yours!
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 11:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• wow..and thats your husband huh? Well, i would confront him and say, "you are furious that i am pregnant with YOUR child. I didnt cheat, Ive stayed by your side and i expect you to do the same. How is our marriage supposed to work if we cannot overcome obsticles together in better or worse??? i understand your mad (always acknoweldge their feelings no matter how childish) and i am alittle overcome as well, i am carrying this child and I would appreciate alittle support from you. I need you to step up and be there for me, as my husband, my lover and my best friend." Its not just about the sex and intimacy, i can only imagine how you feel being cut off by your husband like that!!!! Its physical and emotional and not right. I support you, but it needs to be corrected now. If he is that angry over this pregnancy to the point of hermiting himself then how is he going to be to his child? How is he going to act towards you?GL
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 11:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Wtf seriously I think that's so wrong its one thing not to have sex with you but to sleep in another room?! What a jerk. Go punch him I'm the balls and tell him it doesn't matter to you if his junk hurts cuz u ain't got a use for it now anyway and if he wants to change that you will strain from future assaults LMAO KIDDING but that is wrong
    HayliesMama325

Answer by HayliesMama325 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• hugs

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:22 AM on Feb. 6, 2011