Is it possible to enter into a lesbian relationship while I'm still pregnant?

I love my guy but I love her alot too. He would love to have a child. She just wants us to be us. This might be a bad question for this site. I'm not sure what to do.

DanaWiesner

Asked by DanaWiesner at 4:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't really understand the question are you planning on letting him have the baby?
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 4:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• so are you considering letting him have full custody or are you contemplating an abortion?
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• no...its not a bad question...and are u giving him full custady?sharing custady...and tryin to explain it to her that its something u have created...and cant let it go....but u can only have it like twice a week?or abortion.....? but yes...it iz 100%ok to go into a lez realationship....but i dnt believe abortion....so i would either give him custody...or share it...
    mrs.abbillings

Answer by mrs.abbillings at 5:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Actually, this is one of the most thoughtful questions I've heard all day!!
    I'm not sure on exactly what you're asking, though.. I echo the previous posters- are you planning to give the baby up to the father? Or do you want the baby?
    If you want the baby, then the girlfriend is going to have to understand that you have a priority. In fact, YOU will have to understand that..
    Are you with the father?
    If you're all good with it, then I see no reason why you can't have a girlfriend on the side - just remember that your child comes first..
    Of course, if your boyfriend has a problem with this sort of situation, then clearly you need to choose between them..
    But please, ALWAYS put your child first. Act in its best interests, no matter what you choose.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 5:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• well always put your child first if that girl just wants it to be just both of you not baby then u dont need her.no its not bad being preagnat and becomeing gay im gay myself and i new someone in the same situation they always go back to the father when you are pg and being with a girl the other gets jelouseso if i were you think about really hard
    mommydmcj

Answer by mommydmcj at 10:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2008