How old was your husband when he had a vasectomy?

How did he handle it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• 26... He was sore that first day but he rested and the next day he was up and going just fine.
    mamacita-brown

Answer by mamacita-brown at 11:17 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• 35, he was fine actually went a few hours later and saw a movie with our oldest child
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 11:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My hubby was 30. he actually wanted to have it done after our 3 girls but i wanted a boy. After I had my son he went ahead and had it done he handled it great. recovery wasn't that bad. And it was something he wanted to do. He said it was the least he can do. And since it was much easier for him to do it rather than for me to get my tubes tied.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My husband is 31, and he's been wanting to get one for the past 5 years, but we haven't been able to afford it. Now, he won't have to because I'm having my tubes done on Tuesday.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• 38. He had to wait until our youngest child was 3 yrs old because our middle child did not survive. They didn't care how old he was..it was mostly about the children we had and their ages.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Mine was 34 and he was a little sore but nothing a frozen bag of peas didn't help. by the next day he was ok but I was still worried so I made him promise me he would take it easy til the 3rd day and he was fine.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:27 AM on Feb. 6, 2011