Bump if you love your hubby/so.

Tell me what makes him "the best".

My hubby is a wonderful husband and an amazing father. Love him more all the time!

treynlisa

Asked by treynlisa at 10:58 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• I love my hubby because he will go out and work all day then come home clean house or finish what I haven't , tell me to go take a bubble bath and he will cook dinner , it's the little things like this that make me love this man more than I ever thought was possible!! and it's a plus that he is a wonderful father!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I love my husband because he spoils me, worships me, treats me better then I could have imagined. He cooks, and cleans (I do the majority of the house work but he will jump in and help... I just can't cook lol)
    He always puts me first. He is my best friend and I would be lost without him.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I love my hubby cause he's helpful, likes to go shopping with me, and is like the best friend I've ever had. Oh..and he's like the only guy I know who hates football;)
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 11:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I GOT A GOOD MAN! I'm shouting it from the Cafemom rooftops! He is kind, loving, a family man, a godly man. He treats me good. He loves me and he's a good dad. He works hard. He still works hard around the house on his days off. He is good in every single way all around.
    We've been married for 10 years this year and he's still amazing. Getting even better in fact.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I love my husband because he completes me. Together we are a perfectly functioning whole. His strengths are my weaknesses. He makes me laugh when I want to cry and he surprises me everyday. I never have to worry about him being unfaithful. Best of all, He's a FABULOUS father.
    BrookeKRod

Answer by BrookeKRod at 11:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My sexy Man is THE best and most amazing Husband and Daddie there is - there is NO better. Our Son and I are so Blessed!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• And I BUMPED!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:31 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I love my husband because he makes me feel like a queen, he is first and foremost my best friend hes always there for me and dd. He helps me with every thing I need and even when I don't ask for help he will. He is the love of my life!!! He works very hard for our family, gets us what we need and what we want. He is my king, I am the queen, and dd is our princess! We are very happy and very grateful for him!!! He may be a pain in my ass sometimes, but I would never trade that for anything I love him so much!!!!
    higgins823

Answer by higgins823 at 1:37 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Bump
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:41 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• wearing crownAnswer Credit!

PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 11:40 AM on May. 10, 2011