ok...how often do those fases where u dont want sex happen?

my fiance wanted me to ask how often do the fases of u not wanting sex when ur preg....how often do they happen...?

mrs.abbillings

Asked by mrs.abbillings at 4:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• They come and go and with each woman and each pregnancy they are all different. When I was pregnant with my son I couldn't get enough (lol my sex drive never changed), but I am now 7 and a half months pregnant with our daughter and this whole time I just havent wanted to be touched (I do have sex with my husband he has needs as well I just don't want it 24/7 like I did before pregnancy) also the further along you get the more uncomfortable you are and as much as you want to have sex sometimes you just want to get it over with because you have this baby pressing on everything inside you and then you have back pain and no matter what position you get in you cant get comfy. Everything plays a factor but honestly its up to each woman and each pregnancy
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 5:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• My entire pregnancy!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• lol about 90 % of the time lol it diff tho for everyone some women just want to all the time then some are like get away fromme lol we have had sex maybe once every 2 weeks for the past 16 weeks lol ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Most of my pregnancy and about 3 months after. My hubby knows that if we're going to have kids, he gets sex starvation for about a year. We still have sex, just not often. And not at all for the last two months of pregnancy and the first two months after the baby's born.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 5:37 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• My gosh, with my first pregnancy I was a horny little beeyotch the whole time! lol This time, though, I've had some health issues before concieving and sex makes me really sore and has put me in more pain since concieving...so I don't know if I'll have any sex drive at all this pregnancy.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2008