who watches this show?

Does anyone watch the show Ghost Hunters? Do you believe it?

diamondsarecool

Asked by diamondsarecool at 11:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Entertainment

• I do i believe Ghost Hunters more than Ghost Adventures, But i really believe that they do find some ghost on Ghost Hunter
    higgins823

Answer by higgins823 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I do...do I believe it? I don't know, I watch a few paranormal shows and I still debate back in forth. I think there is something after death but I really don't know if there are ghosts running around haunting people and places...
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I beleive,the places they go is to be let alone,evil does lerk there,no one should be trying to talk to the uunknown,what ever it is it could follow you home.
    coloredribbons

Answer by coloredribbons at 11:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I don't watch it. I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in a realm that I cannot see where spiritual warfare exists. Maybe "ghosts" are those who are fighting in that realm...
    CnMe31

Answer by CnMe31 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I've seen a couple episodes and let's just say I can "debunk" their findings while watching the show. They really need to invest in more advanced special effects.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• The Bible confirms the reality of evil spirits, and offers a uniue explanation. Demons were originally angels, fashioned by the Creator. But a number of the angels, led by a powerful angel named Lucifer, rebelled against the Creator. In the rebellion Lucifer became Satan, and the angels who joined his revolt became demons. Like angels, demons do not die or reproduce. Through the ages they have remained the enemies of God and, since God loves human beings, demons are also the enemies of humankind.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I no longer watch those kinds of shows. I also believe that any spirits they may encounter are evil spirits/demons and shouldn't be encouraged or sought after in any way.
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 1:24 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• If its real... its dangerous territory if you do not know what you are doing and most non believer and believers don't. Dealing with demonic entities and spirits is not a game.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• no, I don't watch it (I did, just to see). I don't believe in ghosts.
    ThankfullyProud

Answer by ThankfullyProud at 12:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• i watch it and yes i believe it....
    i also watch ghost adventures and that show isnt as good as ghost hunters but some of the episodes will surprise you.....(goldfield hotel)
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2011