Did he believe you or the rumor?

Alright so my wonderful ex-boyfriend thought is was neccisary to ask my husband if he really thought the baby was his? (Im 12 weeks prego) Of course my husband trusts me so he really didnt think anything of the question...and in fact he didnt even mention that the converstation ever happend to me. A friend told me about a month after. So has this ever happend to you...did he want a test done and did you do it? And was is his??

lil_momma_vdv

Asked by lil_momma_vdv at 11:17 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I still pushed the Maury issue and now it's a running joke that it's ME who needs the DNA test because I don't think any of these kids are mine, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My husband always joked that he would get a test done, but that was all it was, a joke. He still jokes about it sometimes because our son looks NOTHING like my husband, if he was a girl he would be my spitting image. He looks a lot like me, my baby pictures and his are identical!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• His mother went on and on about how our first has eye color different from me and DH so DH could not possibly be the father. Once I could have laughed and gone on about my business but literally every time we saw her she said it. I asked DH and he said he knew the baby was his. Finally after she said it one more time I said, "yeah, keep it going, you might get him to believe you." She didn't say it again to my knowledge. After our second baby was born with the same color eyes as our first, he asked her, "still think they're not mine?" She said she knew they were his. I know some people wouldn't be bothered but to say that repeatedly, it was just pissy and irritating and completely rude.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• My husbands mom SWORE that I just HAD to have cheated because I didn't get pregnant the first 4 years my hub and I were together.  Then all of a sudden I ended up pregnant!  Um, I didn't just "end up" pregnant, we were sexually active and that's what happened.  My hub told me that he had doubts.  He said that it didn't seem like something I would ever do but that everyone makes mistakes.  I immediately called the Maury show.  I was bound and determined to get his butt on national television and rub it in his face when the test came back that he IS THE FATHER.  A minute after our first born was born he apologized.  He got lucky and had an automatic DNA tester, his son looked just like him. 

MrsHouston47302

• oh lovely.

There was talk about how one of my son's could be my ex's. my evil SIL's decided to make up a fake letter and say "how is my son doing?" and my husband happen to see it. He didnt know who to believe...me or my SIL's. My husband never cared who's the child was, no matter who's it was an automatic given its my husbands no matter what. When i got in touch with my ex after how many years went by, i told him the date he was born and he knew what the date was when i was with my ex and we figured out i would of been 11 months prego and so no tests were ever taken but it would sure make the SIL's look like an ass when they find out.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• my MIL has made comments over the yrs. But i dont care i know the truth and thankfully i hardly have to see her. my DD looks just like her dad, think my MIL just doesnt like me. oh well get over it...or not. she's blood!
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 6, 2011