~*THANKS CM Moms*~

I don't know where to list this, but thanks for the support, vote ups, and voting me the best answer!!! Thanks for letting me be "me"!!! But mostly thanks for letting me be myself with all my flaws, even through being harassed by certain person on here, and not allowing the one person to bring down your views of who/what I truly am in life!!!

I promise I am a good person, I am honest (I prefer the truth even if it hurts), and noticing when a person mocks me with a mock I.D. ... REPORT THOSE THAT HARRASS, REPORT THOSE THAT BASH CMers, AND REPORT THOSE TAHT EVEN DO SO ANON!!! CM will take care of people like that... and I am glad to see others could see through the facade!!! I feel renewed instead of cynical??? If that make sense...

Thankfully, I love my life enough to not give my heart to the sleeve… I honestly sat in my minivan, as my husband drove tonight, with a smile on my face, and thought… “why is it I don’t truly care what others think”? Answer: I am happy with my life, in love with my husband, and that is all that truly matter to me in life!!! What my husband thinks means more than some chick harassing me on CM boards where I.D.s are changed like underwear… hahaha

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Love ya babe!!
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• If she even is a chick...Sometimes I wonder!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Funny how this is the second time in a week it's happened to someone, yet there's still that same group of self-appointed CM forum police accusing everyone under the sun of exaggerating and being paranoid or obsessed for bringing it up. Hmmm. I wonder? What are the chances those same people are the ones making the fake accounts? (/sarcasm off)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:49 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Hey! We love you too:) I had no idea you were being harrased, I'm so sorry! There are definately a hive of "B's" on here if ya know what I mean! I just gave you a best answer on a question you answered for me a few weeks ago. Thank you too, for your support!
    Never let anyone bring you down. Cafemom wouldn't be the same without you and women like you. Enjoy that awesome family of yours! God bless.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Well I like your opinions, what I've seen anyways, and I definitely wouldn't let someone else change my opinion of that.  ;)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Had a group of Trolls litterally follow me today downing my answers, and harrassing me... doesn't bother me because it speaks more about them than it does me... but I actually paused to think and reflect...

I LOVE ME!!! I LOVE MY LIFE!!! And WHAT THEY THINK AND DO DOESN'T MATTER... I have what they will never expirience in life and it give me "peace" and "serenity"

Bash me, report me, and do what you will... because it means nothing! I am thankful for those that continued to vote up my answers, vote me as best answer, and know that anything I say and do is out of love and respect! I can't help but view the world through a mother's eyes... and I will not change who and what I am for anyone else's low opiions!
    MommaClark3

Comment by MommaClark3 (original poster) at 11:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• group hug

mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• ~*THANKS*~...and if others see a post that has my avatar and name close to mine posting vile things... PRETTY PLEASE REPORT THEM, isn't me so it wouldn't hurt my feeling and be an actual help... I don't het how people thrive on drama... made me feel physically ill, and I learned my lesson today to never think others facing this are faking it! I must have made 3-5 reports of abuse on the trolls!!! Sad to live like that when I could have kept my upbeat attitude, charitable giving of time/money/self, and not even given much of it a second thought
    MommaClark3

Comment by MommaClark3 (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Wow. Sorry to hear that!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:36 AM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I enjoy your respones. Ignore the trolls.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 10:53 AM on Feb. 7, 2011