Can I be pregnant with a period that shows up early and a day and half long???

I had my period 4 days early and it was a day and a half. I took a home pregnancy test and it came out negative. could I be pregnant???

Pr3c1ousAng3l

Asked by Pr3c1ousAng3l at 5:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • I you have a period.....you can get pregnant.....PERIOD!
    Anonymous

• but...it may not be a period...it may just be spotting...i have had spotting that seemed like a period...and i am 100% pregnat
    Anonymous

• Could be implantation bleeding. If you take a test on or past the day that you were supposed to have your period, and it's negative, though, you're probably not pregnant.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 5:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Yes its possible. I was messed up on BC pills for a while and stopped taking them to re-regulate. I started taking again and after 2 weeks, forgot to take them out of town with me....had sex during ovulation. We got home and I had my PD for one day and it stopped all togehter. A month later, still no PD again, took a test -- BOOM, preggers. 9 weeks after that BOOM - twins!!! Docs believe they were concieved a week apart.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2008