Got a new diet plan that IS a lifestyle change, that works RAPIDLY and I'm not deprived! Who wants to join me?

Here is what you do, I've been doing it recently for a while, and did it years ago.
You eat whatever you want during the day.
You exercise IF you want to, don't if you don't. (This works with or without)
There is only one rule. I don't know about you but I lose at least a pound a day, sometimes more. Eating brownies, cookies, candy, fast food, french fries, ect/.
(I made this up, NO BASHING-if ya don't like it, leave.)

The one rule is;
NO EATING AFTER 5:30 pm.

There is my FREE simple advice, and it works, tried and true. I've lost 13 pounds so far this time, my clothes are baggy. I love it. It's easy. All you do is say, tomorrow I'm gonna pig out. (if you get hungry at night)

Who is game to try this with me? If you do, PLEASE let me know if you did it and if it works for you as well as it does for me.
Good luck sisters! We can take our lives back! We can fight the scale! We can feel good again. Let's do it together.

God bless.

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• .
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Hrm..I durno about this. Not saying it doesn't work, but not saying it will work for everyone, either. Thanks just the same!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• that would work if my DH didn't get home from work at 6....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• For me it helps - because most of my "excess eating" is done in the evening in front of the TV. So by not eating after a certain time I manage to get in what I need but cut out the snacks. The problem is I don't stick to it for very long.

I recently joined Weight Watchers and that has helped me tremendously! I still eat junk food too!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• peanutsmommy1 my husband gets home at six too. I have dinner all ready for him and the kids and I sit and chat with the family while they eat.
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 6:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I think family meals are too important to just sit there, and I don't get home till 5, so still doesn't work for me
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• well I have been doing that for 3 weeks ( not eathing after 5) I have lost around 13 lbs my self but I am also dieting and running 5 miles aday...
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 10:23 AM on Feb. 7, 2011